We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Fitness gear can make working out more effective and a whole lot more fun. Want a watch that can meticulously track all that wonderful suffering you do at the gym? There’s a Black Friday deal for that. Or maybe you want some free weights or a treadmill for your home so it can feel more like the gym. Black Friday can help with that as well. We’ve combed through tons of fitness deals to find the ones worth buying and we didn’t even break a sweat. OK, we did sweat a little, but it has been a long Black Friday. Cut us some slack.
The best Black Friday smartwatch and wearables deals
Garmin fenix 6S Pro, Premium Multisport GPS Watch $339.47 (was $599.99)
If you’ve got a serious skier or a mountain climber on your list, the Garmin fenix 6S Pro is an excellent choice. This rugged smartwatch comes with maps for more than 2,000 ski resorts around the world, plus sophisticated GPS, global satellite tracking, a gyroscope, and barometric altimeter. The watch will also keep tabs on critical health metrics at high altitudes, such as heart rate and oxygen levels. The battery lasts anywhere from 9 to 34 days, and its display is always-on in the sun and comes in stainless steel, titanium, or with a carbon coating that’s as hard as a diamond.
The best Black Friday fitness equipment & home gym deals
Bowflex Treadmill 22 $2,499.00 (was $3,599.00)
Putting in some serious miles on the treadmill is a lot more pleasant when you have something fun to watch. The Bowflex Treadmill 22 lets you stream Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and more from its HD touchscreen. You can also virtually globetrot on 50 routes around the world. A Bluetooth wireless armband and speakers complete the experience. And you can crank up the resistance up to 20 percent or run up to 12 mph.
- NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle $899 (Was $1,499)
- Schwinn Fitness IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike $799.00 ($1,199.00)
- Hydrow Rowing Machine $1,994.99 (Was $2,494.99)
- NordicTrack Commercial 14.9 Elliptical $1,599.99 (Was $1,799.99)
- Schwinn Recumbent Bike $549 (Was $599)
- Darchen Mini-Trampoline for Adults $87.99 (Was $117.99)
- Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike $222.70 (Was $299.00)
- UREVO 2 in 1 Under Desk Treadmill, $309.97 (Was $359.97)
- Tempo Move, $395 (Was $495)
- The Mirror, $745 (Was $1,495)
- Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair) $349.00 (Was $549.00)
- Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbell Stand with Media Rack $129.00 (Was $229.00)
- PowerBlock Adjustable Kettlebell, $122.55 (Was $169)
- Bowflex SelectTech 840 Kettlebell $119.00 (Was $199.99)
- Bowflex Xceed Home Gym $649.00 (Was $999.99)
- Bowflex 5.1S Stowable Bench $249.00 (Was $499.00)
- PROGEAR 1300 Adjustable and Foldable 12 Position Heavy-Duty Weight Bench $98.64 (Was $118.64)
- Gold’s Gym Classic Weightlifting Wrist Wrap Gloves, Medium/Large $7.99 (Was $12.73)
- Tru Grit Fitness 20 lb Rubber Hex Dumbbell $17.47 (Was $19.97)
The best Black Friday fitness accessory deals
Bose Sport Wireless Earbuds $129.00 (was $149.00)
Listening to music or a riveting podcast can help the miles pass by easier—unless you’re constantly fumbling with your headphones. Bose’s Sport Wireless Earbuds solve this problem with three sizes of earbuds for a custom fit. With an IXP4 rating, they’re also water- and sweat-resistant. These earbuds are designed with Bose’s signature high-quality audio and touch controls that make answering calls or adjusting volume a cinch. Plus, these earbuds have a long battery life of up to 5 hours if you’re up for the challenge.